Prices and examples
closed until all taken artworks will be completed
Please, keep in mind that I work in "first come, first serve" order, the further in the list the longer the waiting.
I assume that you are aware of this, and this won't cause misunderstanding.
- spinesaw [5% unpaid]
- Robert [1% unpaid]
- Liz [25% paid]
- Silvenium XIron [15% paid]
- Nexuum [10% paid]
By purchasing my art services, you automatically agree to the following conditions.
REQUEST AND SKETCH.
Contact me via e-mail [email@example.com] to discuss the details.
Feel free to attach all important information to your first e-mail: the desired format (portrait/full body, etc), reference images, character's description, name, personality, their pose, theme, colors, decor or any specific details it should have along with how your character should act.
You will receive a preliminary sketch according to the provided information.
NOTE: a character with no reference images and to be designed completely from scratch or heavy/detailed armor and equipment might cost extra to compensate the additional work.
Payment will be requested once we reach agreement on the sketch and details.
I only work with PayPal, USD. Don't forget to include your PayPal address.
I work pre-paid only, but we can discuss options if the payment is above $100.
I expect the payment to be done within ~3 days after I send the invoice; otherwise your request might be dropped.
I start working once I receive clear payment.
I will provide work-in-progress updates in real time: ink, flat colors, render.
I expect that we've been agreed upon all details before the SKETCH phase, therefore requests to deviate details from the initial concept can be denied or charged a fee to compensate the time.
- You'll receive the full size PNG image at least 3000px for the longer side stored on my Google Drive and a resized version for web with my signature.
- It is important that you use the resized version of your image for public share to avoid unauthorized use of the artwork.
- You are free to edit the commissioned artwork for your own use (icons, headers).
- By commissioning me, you’re purchasing my artist labor only. I retain all copyrights and intellectual property rights over my work, which include but are not limited to the right to distribute, reproduce or use the image as a sample for sales/self-promotion.
- I reserve the right to reject your commission proposal.
- Do: pretty much anything. Fan art, original. Characters: people, creatures, robots, mechas, monsters, w/e. SFW and NSFW. Furry, fetishes.
: Children/infants, architecture and landscapes as the main focus of an artwork. Adeptus astares. If you want to commission a space marine go ask Blazbaros
or anyone else. (Unless you absolutely want a space marine from me and want to pay x2 price because I'm a sellout.)
last update: 13th of June '17
MY DISCORD SERVER:
If you're a long term watcher, commissioner or mutual you are welcome to join my discord :^)
The primary function of the discord is quick communication as I’m there the most of the time. Come say hi, don't be a dirty lurker.