I accidentally deleted the old journal.Prices and examples
Commission status[one slot to the queue]
Due to my reasons I will not be drawing space marines anymore. If you want to commission a space marine ask @ blazbaros or, well, literally anyone else
By purchasing my art services, you automatically agree to the following conditions.
- Beth [70% paid]
- Darth Bob [20% paid]
- Hunter Dyrland [80% paid]
- REQUEST. Contact me via notes on deviantART or via e-mail [email@example.com] to discuss the details of the commission.
Feel free to attach all information necessary to your first e-mail: reference images, character's description, name and personality, their pose, theme, colors, decor or any specific details it should have along with how your character should act.
NOTE: a character with no reference images and to be made fully from scratch or a character with heavy detailed armor/armaments/additional equipment/familiars might cost extra to compensate the extra work.
- SKETCH. Commissioner receives a preliminary sketch of the subject according to their provided information. Changes are only applicable during this stage.
- PAYMENT. Once we reach agreement, I will request full pre-payment through PayPal via an invoice.
- WORK. I start working once I receive clear payment. I will provide you work-in-progress updates in real time: ink, flat colors, render.
I expect that we've been agreed upon all details during the SKETCH phase, therefore any requests to change or alter details can be denied or charged a fee to compensate the time.
Upon finishing the artwork the commissioner receives the full size PSD image with 200 dpi and about 3000px for longer side stored on my Google Drive, as well as smaller watermarked version for web.
It is necessary that you use a watermark & resized version of the image for public sharing to avoid unauthorized use/stealing of the artwork.
- You are free to edit the commissioned artwork for your own use (icons, headers).
- By commissioning me, you’re purchasing my artist labor only. I retain all copyrights and intellectual property rights over my work, which include but are not limited to the right to distribute, reproduce or use the image as a sample for sales/self-promotion.
- I'll not re-sell it unless you're agreed upon it.
- I reserve the right to reject your commission proposal if, for example, I'm not comfortable with your idea or it's out of my skill limits.
- I accept payment only via PayPal, in USD. There's no point asking me about other options, they will be denied.
- I work pre-paid only, but we can discuss it if the payment is above $100.
- I expect the payment to be done within 3 days after your request was accepted - if you can't pay or the circumstances changed for you it's alright but LET ME KNOW. DON'T DISAPPEAR SILENTLY. I will not appreciate this, and your request will be dropped.
MY DO AND DON'T
- Do: pretty much anything. Fan art, original. Characters: people, creatures, robots, mechas, monsters, w/e. SFW and NSFW. Furry, fetishes.
- Don't: I refrain from drawing children/infants, architecture or landscapes as the main focus of artwork.
last update: 23/01/2017MY DISCORD SERVER:
If you're my long term watcher, commissioner or mutual you are welcome to join my discord <3
The primary function of the discord is quick communication as I’m there the most of the time. Come say hi, don't be a dirty lurker.